Re: Help with speed controler....

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 00:27:18 EDT

I was of the opinion that the speed sensor in the rear end was for the
anti-lock brakes. I thought the speed senser for the computer is in the
transmission. By the way, is the Ford 9" supposed to be better than the Dana
9.2" Trac-loc that Dodge uses in the R/T models and maybe on all 5.9 engine
trucks?