Re: replacing brake rotors

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 01:50:01 EDT

the pro stops are dimpled as well as slotted. dunno if it helps any really,
but it was just a few bucks more so i said what the hell

mike t

ps: does anyone know if u can get those little retaining clips from ma
mopar? my r/t has one on each rotor and the durango has two. seems like my
rotors arent always secure.