Re: RE: New Engine Break In

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 00:40:17 EDT

Thanks Ron and Punch. So change after the first 1,000 miles and then normal
3,000 mile changes after that? I was planning on going synthetic too,
probably Royal Purple from what I've been reading on here (gonna do the
tranny and rearend too). I got 151,000 miles out of my 93 (and she is still
going strong), gonna see how far past that I can go with this one :) Thanks
again.

-Dave