Re: 33x12.5x15 Thornbirds on the DAK

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 16:23:54 EDT

Looks good! I was just curious about the backspacing of your
wheels . . . do you happen to recall what it is? Also, what
size are your wheels? I have 2" body lift with 32x11.5s on the
stock 15x8s and I get a bit of rubbing on the front frame rail
at full lock. I'd really appreciate a firm figure on the
backspacing so I know what to get when/if (that is "IF I can
convince my wife") I upgrade to 33's on new rims.

Thanks!
JY
Fairborn, OH

--- Dakota Dodge <dakotasdodge@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone. Ive been pretty quiet for a while...ok ok...a
> long
> while...but I back! Some major rework on the DAK. She has a
> new outside
> look...a new interior look..and even new shoes too! Picked up
> some 33" TSL
> Thornbirds and had em mounted up on the Eagle 589 rims..went
> for a spin and
> WOW. I walked through some muck that I don't even Mountain
> Bike through!
> Anyways..wanted to pop back in and say hello to everyone and
> give you all
> the link to the new photos, so with that here ya go:
> http://www.dakota.4mg.com/gallery-4w-poleline042802.html
<snip>