Re: 33x12.5x15 Thornbirds on the DAK

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 00:25:49 EDT

Damn... that truck looks mighty beefy , Dakota.

I'm almost ashamed to come to the BBQ now LOL - my 13 year old rig just does
no look as tough anymore!

Great job :-)

Dakota Dodge wrote:

> Hey everyone. Ive been pretty quiet for a while...ok ok...a long
> while...but I back! Some major rework on the DAK. She has a new outside
> look...a new interior look..and even new shoes too! Picked up some 33" TSL
> Thornbirds and had em mounted up on the Eagle 589 rims..went for a spin and
> WOW. I walked through some muck that I don't even Mountain Bike through!
> Anyways..wanted to pop back in and say hello to everyone and give you all
> the link to the new photos, so with that here ya go:
> http://www.dakota.4mg.com/gallery-4w-poleline042802.html
>
> Oh...and Jon..you better have the pit EXTRA muddy this year...Cuz im
> attempting it Sideways!...Only you can pull me out this year, instead of me
> pulling you...
>
> -Dakota
> http://dakota.4mg.com
> NEW 33x12.5x15 Super Swamper Thornbirds

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow