FS: Extang Platinum Bed Cover

From: Robert Meredith (rmeredit@openbiz.biz)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:06:50 EDT

I have a *barely used" Extang Platinum Bed Cover that I'd like to sell. I
had it on my Dak for about 9 or 10 months, it has been sitting in my garage
since March, when I sold my Dak.

It was on a '00 CC Dak - I'm not sure what the bed length is on those. I
have the cover, rails, etc - everything that came with it. It is in really
good shape.

I would prefer to sell it to somebody in the Colorado area so I don't have
to ship it. Please direct inquiries to my email rmeredith "AT" pa.net.

Thanks!