DML:RE: Tb's 50mm or 52mm

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:43:08 EDT

Dave-
 I would not recommend changing the exhaust from the cat back just yet, I'd
install the shaker hood, the 50mm TB, and then add the headers, these newer
R/T's
have pre-cats in the y-pipe with 4 O2 sensors and doing anything from behind
the cat is IMO a waste of time and money, the factory installs a decent
muffler and 3" stainless tailpipe that looks and sounds good as is.A friend
of mine installed a new catback on his R/T and it did ABSOLUTELY nothing for
the trucks performance or sound. He wishes he'd installed the headers
instead, now he has to wait till he can come up with the cash for a set of
JBA headers!
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com