Rear brake shoes?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 22:19:44 EDT

    On rear brake shoes, do you guys use the stock shoes when you goto
replace them, or has anybody run the Raybestos shoes? If so, ever had a
problem with 'em? My brake problems I'm pinpointing to the drums get
terribly out of adjustment after a week or so of driving, even after backing
up for awhile, trying to self-adjust them, it doesn't seem to work.

   Any advice? I'm going to replace shoes tomorrow night and want to know if
I should spring the $$$$ and buy the OEM ones, or if the Raybestos will
suffice? Should I buy a hardware kit and replace all the springs and such
while I'm in there?

Thanks
william