Re: RE: Larger fuel tank

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 18:03:19 EDT

If you read the list of available products, it states straight out that the
Dak tanks cannot be shipped. The shipping info is generic.

>From Mary Galyean's post at
http://www.dakota-truck.net/ARCHIVES/0010/4662.html - "we do not ship this
tank, the only way to get this tank is for us to install the tank. the
tank is 33 gal. and for ext. cab only the cost installed is $ 855.00"

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com