air conditioning problem

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 03:13:32 EDT

Hi all,

I got a problem with my air conditioning, it do not go off. It works all the time regardless if the switch is turned on or off. Where can the problem be? Does anybody had the same problem?

By the way does anybody knows how much a cooler for a 1993 Dakota V6 is? My is leaky and here in germany they want to have 557 Euro wich is about 514$.
And again by the way does the Dakota 1992 V6/Magnum has 2 oil pressure sensor? Where is the one for the pressure clock in the dash?

Thanks for your help
Stefan Bartels