Re: RE: 5.9L 320HP in RAM

From: Jack 3 (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 11:26:26 EDT

Your friend sounds like one of those guys that makes shit
up or believes everything the dealer tells him. There is
no '320HP' option from the factory. The stock rating on a
Ram is 245, and that's the way they all come from DC.If it
has any more then that,then he's had a bunch of stuff done
to it.The simple air-cleaner, JET chip will not give him
that much. I would call his bluff and ask to see the Dyno
Sheet.

Jack 3

W Jack Hilton III
www.DakotaRT.com