Re: Re: RE: Re: New Guy in Town

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 11:08:46 EDT

Volant also makes a cold air intake for the 4.7L. I don't know any of
the specifics of it, I just saw it while I was researching for one for
myself.

>>> mal5@ualberta.ca 05/24/02 10:26AM >>>

yeah I was looking around last night and K&N doesn't have the intake
'cold
box' kit yet but there are a few companies that do. I'm not sure how
reputable they are though:

Airaid
Street Performance & Electronics

I'm not sure if this will help a lot of you guys but the Canadian Tire
P/N's
are 300117 and 347000 respectively.....

Canuck

""kevin reimer"" <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote in message

> Just the stock replacement , installs in factory air box.

Flowmaster 50
> > series muffler, Autolite 5224 spark plugs, And get rid of that 65
MM
> > throttle body and get a stock Mopar 68 MM for approx 250.00.

and
short