RE: Yes, another NUG...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 00:32:58 EDT

Adam,

Welcome to the Gang! Sounds like a nice Truck. I have a 2000 QC 4.7L SLT
also and I love it! As far as home brew air intakes I did one on mine 2
years ago and its holding up great, sounds nice and it even works too ;) I
have some extra 3" and 4" pipe and I think a 90deg bend or two you can have.
Or anyone can have if you pick it up soon. I'm moving out of the house and
need to get rid of it. There's photos on my web site listed below. The price
you got on the Rhino Liner is about right for the D/FW area. I'm in Fort
Worthless myself. I've got prices about that, give or take $30. There is a
number of us DML's in and around D/FW area. The 180 T-stat is a big help
around in the summer around here!

--
Don Mallett

Thank you and have a safe day. Donald Mallett Moderator of OLVolunteers@yahoogroups.com jllll