Re: Re: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 22:03:29 EDT

I don't think that's the issue. Really, what it comes down to is "is it worth
almost doubling the price for color?" And for most of us NOT competing on the
show circuit, we have other places we can apply those 3 or more Ben Franklins
and just "deal with" a basic black liner.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com