Re: Re: Re: Re: Truck Lowering Sites

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 22:12:11 EDT

I've use air bags from Air Lift for years on my lowered '92 Dak. They've
maintained normal ride height with some awesome loads and my rear springs
are for drag racing, not carrying loads. Check out their Slam Air product
at http://www.airliftcompany.com/indexALframe4.htm.

Ray
"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."