Re: Never let you mom borrow your truck!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 12:21:38 EDT

Just say No" to mom. hehehe
Mine borrowed my Dak a couple months back, on a Saturday after i had been
out until like 4:00 am the previous night. She woke me up at 8:30 in the
morning first to ask, then 10 minutes she woke me up AGAIN!!!
Know what she said? "Adam, i don't know what's wrong with your truck, but
it only goes in reverse..."
Ok, i all of a sudden get flashbacks of my toasted transmission....
ugh......
I quickly throw on some shorts and a t-shirt. (This was back in February
mind you....) And i head out to the truck parked across the street.
She has left it backed out of the parking spot, in the middle of the parking
lot.... nice.....
I open the door, first thing i see is the parking brake depressed all the
way to the floor, imagine that, just how i left it the night before...
arrr....
I hop in, pop the p-brake, start her up, leave the door open as i walk back
into the house mumbling "parking brake" as i head back upstairs to yank off
my clothes and crash into bed.....

Gotta love mom's. hehe

The Adam Blaster