Muffler Opinions

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 18:19:21 EDT

My Dad has a 95 Dak, 318, 5 speed, 2wd, Club Cab. The plan right now is for
AAR bumpers and hood, a 2/3 drop, and a "built" motor. At which time we'll
do a decent exhaust system. Most of that won't happen until he takes it off
the road next winter. Until then, I want to get him a decent muffler so he
can hear Ma' MOPAR's sweet sounds coming from his engine.

Has anyone had good luck with a cheap muffler? Summit's own brand is cheap.
I've also seen "Thrush" which is a Dynomax brand. And the Dynomax bullet
mufflers are cheap too. I'd like to stay under $50 since this is a short
term fix. TIA.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II