Re: bedliner question

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 12:20:31 EDT

      Thanks for all the replies to my bedliner question, seems like the
consensus is the same from all that replied. There shouldn't be anything
underneath (except maybe some water) because I haven't had it in there very
long. The bed had already been used pretty well anyway (scuffed &scraped) so
the spray in liners would probably be a good permanent fix, I just wasn't
looking forward to the price they are charging around here, plus I figured
once it was sprayed in there was no changing your mind, cause it ain't
coming back out!!! The drop-in liner was a great price (free) so I thought I
would try that route. Thanks again for the replies, I'll figure something
out.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>