Re: Muffler Opinions

From: Matthew N Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 22:58:09 EDT

Hi Bill!

I just installed that system on my '92 this weekend, and it sounds great.
 The price is right, too. I bought mine from Summit and also got a $25
rebate from Dynomax; whole system for $85(not bad). I'm not sure if the
rebate is still effective, I don't think it is though. It's still a
great deal, and a breeze to install. If you have any questions, let me
know!

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2
Summit 14x3 Element, Dynomax Cat-back
2" lift & 31x10.50 Firestone Firehawk R4S

On Mon, 27 May 2002 19:32:13 EDT B1LLYW@aol.com writes:
> I just
> found a Dynomax Super Turbo Catback system for 92-96 3.9/5.2 Daks
> for $107.99
> from Jegs. Part number is 17443. That seems like a really good
> deal, maybe
> even a typo. I was going to spend $50 or so on a muffler but a
> whole mandrel
> bent system for that price might be too good to pass up.
>
> Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com
>
> 2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super
> Single,
> Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip
> - Stage
> II

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.