Re: Muffler Opinions

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 21:32:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/02 9:01:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
challengerman@juno.com writes:

<< Hi Bill!

 I just installed that system on my '92 this weekend, and it sounds great.
  The price is right, too. I bought mine from Summit and also got a $25
 rebate from Dynomax; whole system for $85(not bad). I'm not sure if the
 rebate is still effective, I don't think it is though. It's still a
 great deal, and a breeze to install. If you have any questions, let me
 know!

 Matt >>

That's good to know. Marty at KRC also told me it's not bad. The rebate was
over May 15th, I bought mine today from Jegs. I sent in the form anyway to
see if it will slip through. Even $108 for a catback system is awesome.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II