Painted my grill

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 21:37:19 EDT

I painted my 2k grill the worn out chrome one. I Wet sanded it with real
fine paper and dried it well after good wash. primed, and then painted it
with Bright white from Dupli color, took (2) 8 oz cans and 4 oz of clear
coat. looks very nice on my truck. Body shop would have wanted way too much
for this job. cost me only 10.00 TTl. Also i removed the plastic stock grill
louver befor painting. I just sanded off the plastic rivets and pulled it
off, & off it came, then I sniped off the rest of the old plastic stems. now
i think i may get a aftermarket billet grill. to fill the grill holes.