Re: Re: Re: Re: Southern Mopar Meet & Viper news

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 23:43:40 EDT

   Glad you and your boy had a great time. My son and I went to the Chrysler
Classic a couple weekends ago in Columbus, OH. It was cold and wet and the
turn-out was nothing like the Mopar Nationals in August, BUT it was still
fun and great to see a bunch of Mopars together.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>