Re: Re: Re: Re: Southern Mopar Meet & Viper news

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 08:49:23 EDT

Skinnies: narrow front race rims and tires. The DA CC up near the tower
belongs to Mike ?, a friend of Marty from KRC.

I was parked out near the traps with the other R/Ts, and was one of the 2
R/Ts running in Pro 13.999 and under. My truck was the DA RC with the
bedrug and the smoky burnouts, and a Bright Orange helmet in the front seat.
Darrel Schumm was the White CC R/T with purple lettering. You might have
spotted me running around the track with a palm frond hat on (funky looking
but very effective for keeping my bald head cool).

TonyC