RE: 4.7 HO (was: RE: 5.9L 320HP in RAM)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 10:16:27 EDT

Heads and cams changes.

Matt Barret, the famous Dodge 4.7 regular cab (hehehehehe) that can run in
the low 14s with a few mods, knows the Dodge engineer who works on the
motor.

This motor is capable of lot more room for HP/TQ and they will keep bumping
the numbers to keep ahead of the competition in the same class. Why? Look
into the engine and see the type of materials used.
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps