Re: Re: Re: Truck Lowering Sites

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 10:58:59 EDT

you've got me worrying whether my kit will work properly or not...I went
with Autobahn Wholesale and bought a Chassis Tech 3/4 drop kit with explorer
pro comp shocks and this weekend I've read nothing but bad things about them
on other Dak owners pages...better not be for the $$$ they cost...yeah they
are cheap...but still expensive when you don't make much!!!

Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune, NC
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5-speed