Re: Re: Truck Lowering Sites

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 09:25:22 EDT

It helps alot..Thanks Chuck. I figured if I had to replace my worn Ball
joints...I'd look into this lowering job a little sooner :)
I'd like to keep the factory ride since I keep hearing the phrase
"teeth-chattering" when people describe the ride once the Dak is lowered :)
I've also seen the Hotchkis replcement leaf-springs...but there was a note
that these would reduce the overall cargo capacity of the Dak.
I'll definitely do some research though.....thanks for the links.