Re: RE: Warranty Question...

From: mymail (mymail@fcmi.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 21:26:43 EDT

Josh,

You may want to consider an extended warranty contract through Warranty
Gold. I recently purchased one for my Durango and knowing the reliability of
the Dodge I feel it is money well spent, For about $1200 you can add bumper
to bumper coverage for 7 years / 100,000 miles. If you want more details
email me privately and / or call Gabe at Warranty Gold 1-800-580-9889. Tell
him I referred you and you want the same deal as Craig in Florida, perhaps
he will send me something. As for the quality of coverage, Warranty Gold is
one of the best and the company that is endorsed by the Durango Owners Club.

Hello all! My 2000 QC is approaching the 30K warranty (didn't get the
extended when I bought it). I debating if I should take it to the dealer and
have them have a look to see if all is OK before the warranty expires. What
do you all think? If I do, what things would you suggest to get fixed that
are covered under the warranty?
Thanks.
Josh

Josh Saiz