Re: RE: Re: RE: Autolite's for non-Dodge

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 16:43:05 EDT

Yeah, the temp is always in the normal range, and if I get it right out on
the highway it doesnt seem to happen. The guys at the mechanic said the
check engine light was for the knock sensor, but I havent taken it to a
"good" shop or the dealer to find out for sure.

So...I'll take a crack at the plugs and if that doesnt work into the dealer
it will go. Maybe some of the truck mods will need to get pushed back a bit
but at least she wont have any reason to complain once her car is running
right again.

thanks Rick,

-adam