Re: Walmart spark plugs?

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 10:52:24 EDT

  Depends on who you talk to. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Pep Boys, Autozone,& Advance
are probably all the same since they but in mass quantities. BUT talk to the
Mom & Pops Parts stores and they'll tell you how much better their plugs
are. It has been argued about different grades of plugs for years and the
non-chain stores say they have a better grade, they definitely charge more
for them! You'll have to form your own opinion, cause I think you can get
junk parts anywhere!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>