Re: Jason Y. --DML BBQ???

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 10:49:24 EDT

Hmm . . . I hadn't considered it only because I didn't realize
the DML BBQ was so close. I checked the maps on
dakota-truck.net and with Yahoo and see that I'm less than 7
hours away. I really don't have an excuse not to attend do I?
I'm not going to make any boasts about my truck in the mud . . .
it and I are used to the desert and the only mud I've driven in
out there is a whole different species compared to what's out
here. Plus, my tires certainly aren't mud specific, so you're
right, I'll probably get swallowed whole. I better make that
cutoff switch for my BM fan, too, huh? Well, thanks for the
invite! I doubt I'll be able to make it too early on Friday as
I have class until 3:30 or something. The other hurdle to
conquer is the wife's approval, but that ought to be easy.
Hopefully, we'll see 'ya there!

Jason Y