RE: VOID TRANS WARRANTY?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 10:52:51 EDT

I'm telling you that it makes a difference whether your 100K
warranty is a Factory Warranty or a Service Contract. If it is
the latter, they can void it for any deviation from stock. The
Magnusson-Moss Act will not protect you. Trust me . . . I've
been there and fought it as hard as I could. I even spoke at
length to someone at SEMA. Let me reiterate, the service
contract does not count as a factory warranty and you better
adhere to the fine print if you want to keep it.

Later,
JY