Re: Electrical Question

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 10:22:05 EDT

 If you can't find a 40A Circut, get a relay and use any low amperage circut
to activate the relay, and pull your 40A thur the relay from a battery
connection, or the fuse box under the hood. however you do it be sure it is
fused!

 you can get a FOG LIGHT relay kit that should do the trick, NAPA or most
any auto parts store should sell them.
Tony.