Re: Jason Y. --DML BBQ???

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 11:00:03 EDT

Hey Jason,

I also grew up four-wheeling in the desert, so I kinda know where you're
coming from. Mud can be a lot of fun, because it's soft enough that you
don't have to worry about body damage as much as with rocks. Just gotta
make sure things are reasonably waterproof. As long as you've got good
solid tow points front and rear, getting stuck is no big deal.

We'll look forward to seeing you there. Based on my deadlines at work,
I'm pretty certain I'll have to work on Friday, but Norah and I are
planning on being there for Saturday.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario