Re: Re: Re: A/C-vent problem

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 10:24:34 EDT

     I'd appreciate the heads up on anything you find out. I checked for any
disconnected vacuum hoses or anything broken and found nothing. I realize
now that the reason I didn't notice it in the winter was I never had it on
the dash/floor setting, just the floor. Now that I am paying attention to
it, I also realize that it does it when I start the truck. First it comes
out on the floor then it moves to the dash!! Rev it up and it reverses!
Like I said, Gremlins, that's what we get for adopting AMC!;-)
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>