RE: GenII guys.... Help!

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 10:24:17 EDT

Brett

I've had this before on my Gen I, it would run great when it ran but
then when it decided to it wouldn't. I took it to a shop where a buddy
of mine workd and it just happened to do it right as they were trying to
check it out (only reason they could get any kinda code) and it was the
distributor plate.