Re: RE: Oil & Filters

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 11:02:52 EDT

  BUT, it still gets dirty(the oil), that is why they have come out with
these newer, better filters. Yet I am still leery, because a better filter
will catch more dirt causing it to plug faster and switch to the bypass
valve even sooner.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>