Re: BAD LUCK IN OHIO

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 19:42:48 EDT

Damn that sucks big time man. I feel bad hearing anything about Daks
damaged... but its worse when it happens to a silver Dak! You are
lucky though. Sounds like the idiot behind you suffered the worst
damage by far. Heh... as much as I hate hearing about a Dak getting hit
- i love hearing more about how well they held up compared to the other
car/truck.

Don't worry - you'll get her good as new in no time.

"Granpa" Silver89