Re: BAD LUCK IN OHIO

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 20:19:51 EDT

Well,.......I head to the insurance office tomorrow morning
to see about how their gonna handle things, my ins agent Krista will call
and discuss this with the other parties agent
and hopefully some kind of settlement can be reached in time to get the
parts and schedule repairs before CARLISLE next month.
As far as the blown gasket goes I've already ordered a new intake manifold
gasket set from FEL-PRO, and it will be installed while the DAK is layed up
having it's behind repaired.
I've already e-mailed about the CUDA-STYLE cat-back
exhaust and roll pan kit , and I'll contact Bernd about the
belly pan kit he has to repair the boost leak.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com