Re: Re[2]: New: Flowmaster, 3in -vs- 4in tips

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 09:15:49 EDT

One final note on 3inch -vs- 4 inch tips.

My commute to work consists of highway and local, hilly, twisty roads.

On the local road portion, I have O/D off...with the 4 inch tips and
letting off the gas, especially when going down hill, I get a real nice
gurgle or rumble, just short of a popping exhaust note, and when going
uphill and hitting the gas, get a real nice deep growl (sliders and all windows open,
radio turned off, of course!)

With the 3 inch tips, the exhaust did NOT sound as good as above...