RE: Re: Jet Stage I for 4.7

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 21:27:16 EDT

Craig, thanks for the response. Have you noticed any MPG increase? What
makes it (for you) the best bang for the buck? Also, do either the Stage
I or II __require__ the use of premium fuel? And lastly, does the Stage
I seem to fit what mods I have (or am getting) or would it be a better
choice to go with the Stage II?

thanks!

-adam