Lemme run some ideas through my DMLers

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 00:15:31 EDT

I have a 2000K Dodge Dakota Sport V6. Now, I wanna raise it, and put some
mudders on it, and be able to have the capability to go offroad.. however.
It's 2wd.. It's a V6...

Now, could I do it? If so, what would be the way to go about it...

Also, I know this question has been asked, but never found to be to my
satisfaction, so I pose the question yet again....

I have a 5 speed manual, and as previously mentioned it's 2 wheel drive.
How do you put a CB in it... where do you mount the antenna, so I won't
have cables hanging all over the place or out a window, and without drilling
some serious holes...

Joel