Re: CB Questions

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 23:47:52 EDT

I know the O2A chips well, and the D858's Mb 8719's, and many more... I
have been in the CB business since the 70's seen pretty much all or it!

I have in my collection, Tram D201A, Dak mark 10, President Madison (858pll)
President Madison (8718Pll) plus a host of others...

Though none of those will fit in the Dak!

Tony.