Re: Re: 76 Competition 100 Unleaded Racing Gasoline

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 10:17:06 EDT

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Ugh, Jon. I think you have that in reverse.
>
> It is a proven fact the high the fuel octane the more power. I wish I could
> run the SR-71 fuel (JP-7).

Jet fuel = modified Kerosene, gasoline based
fuel was the cause of "sonic booms" so they
went to kero. ;)

--

emails with attachments are deleted, only plain text email is accepted Update: ken@kencofish.com is the new email address.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642 Importer/Exporter of Goldfish,Koi,rare Predators Shipping to legal states/countries only! Permalon liners, Oase & Supreme Pondmaster pumps

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.