RE: RE: Off the line...

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 17:56:09 EDT

Steve the guy is on a budget. They are all good suggestions, but I bet he's
launching with his RPM's too low, clutch up too fast and the truck is
stumbling off the line. I used to have a 95 CC v6 5spd and when I launched
at 4k I'd smoke a Type R in a heartbeat. That was before mods and I still
had the cap on the back of it.. Then again you do that too much you'll be
looking at a clutch replacement alot sooner(then put in a CenterForce setup
when the old one fry's).

Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ