Re: Re: Re: Removing Factory Hangers

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 23:53:06 EDT

The thing is that will only drop the rear 3". Plus you already spent the
money as noted. Plus using the hangars you retain factory towing capacity
and ride quality.
Some of the best things out there are not cheap and easy.
I in no way regret the way I did mine, and would do the same all over again.

Marty