Re: Carlisle DML location

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 00:08:14 EDT

yea, my credit card was charged and i had not heard anything as of yet and i
was beginning to wonder.

while i'am posting this, i plan on driving in on the PA turnpike and i was
wondering what exit do you hop off to go to the fairgrounds for the show?
i've never been there before and was just curious.

Ron-