RE: RE: RE: RE: SR-71 Aircraft

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 09:17:16 EDT

No. I wish I knew and have the same knowledge as Bernd - my mentor.

Or even the CREATOR of this galaxy.

It just the folks you come in contact with over the years with work.
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Never be content with somebody else's definition