Brakes

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 15:18:33 EDT

Alright...one more question for you all...I need to seriously start looking
for new brakes soon. I need to replace the front rotors, pads and rear
shoes...what is the best product as far as durability and performance? Keep
in mind again that I don't have much to spend on the whole deal...I will
spend whatever is needed though to get quality products seeing as how this
is a big safety item!!! That and they need to last. I'm assuming that my
drums can be turned and they will be alright...any comments on that? I need
to get this done before I EAS in August and still have money...I'm gonna be
broke while I'm going to school and think it would be best to do it before I
get out. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5 Spd
63,000 miles