Re: Oil pressure...

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 20:11:04 EDT

Well I just looked and sure enough its next to the distributor.... at least
there is a sensor there, i'll take thy word that its the oil press sender.
But there is not enough room for 2 senders, I will try hooking up my
autometer tomorrow to the stocker and see what I get. You guys with repair
manuals.... what wire do I need ? There are 2..........

Marty