RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing Factory Hangers

From: Ron (rgdeaton@att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 20:07:08 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Eric Jerman
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 11:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing Factory Hangers

to each their own though so I know what you are saying. I appreciate your
input 100%. I have no gripes about doing it myself except for the fact that
I'm not good with a torch ( never used one) and I spent so much damn money
on the kit. I wish it was easier, but sometimes you have to put a little
more into getting what you want. I'm sure you know what I mean. Plus I
want to do it myself because I feel that I will have more pride in my truck
than if I let someone else do it because everyone else ( for the most part)
lets someone else do their work and they show it off. I just feel head and
shoulders above the competition that way. I'm sure you understand.
Obviously I'm not very knowledgeable about engines...I have no clue about
them, but it's something to learn same as my suspension. I did the front
suspension myself and learned alot...I thought that'd be the hardest part of
the whole kit, but it wasn't...funny how that works out right? Thanks for
the input like I said. It really does make a difference whether I use it or
not.